Montana was the first animal we bought when we moved from Minnesota to Montana. She was a good girl and a working dog. Very focused and needed lots of energy. She loved to swim in Flathead Lake. We brought Montana with us when we moved to Tucson. She died of cancer from drinking the chlorine pool water. We had our pool changed to non toxic salt water but it was too late. Because she loved to swim and was used to drinking and swimming the fresh clean water in Flathead Lake, the chlorine water was toxic in our pool and she got Lymphnoid cancer and died a few months later. I have her ashes by my bed.